Alphabet Bags (and our sister site The Calm Gallery) is looking for a pair of helping hands! We are looking for somebody who can work with us on a large range of day-to-day tasks, primarily the processing and packing of orders and stock management.
Role: Office/Warehouse assistant
This is a varied role that will involve many duties, including:
- Processing customer orders
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch
- Quality control and product inspection
- Stock management and organisation
- Organising and collating marketing materials
Our ideal person:
- Is efficient and organised
- Is happy to undertake repetitive and lengthy tasks
- Pays excellent attention to detail and takes pride in everything they do
- Is prepared to work paid overtime during busy periods
- Shows initiative in providing support and help in the office/warehouse beyond the day-to-day tasks outlined above
This is a full time position based at our office and warehouse in Babraham, a few miles south of Cambridge.
If all of the above sounds good to you we would love to hear from you! Please send us an email along with your CV to email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!
Hayley & Lucas